Since 1981, Centro Presente’s Legal Immigration Services Department (LIS) has provided trustworthy, affordable services crucial to the Latin American immigrant community. Some of these services include:
- Renewal of work permits for members of the ABC program of political asylum (Salvadorans and Guatemalans)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for Salvadorans and Hondurans
- NACARA (Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act) applications. This benefits qualified Salvadoran and Guatemalan members of the ABC asylum class. Through NACARA, they can obtain permanent residence
- Support services: change of address, FOIA requests, copies, CORI requests, photos, etc.
- Processing of K and V visas
- Consultations with our legal staff
- Family petitions, residence renewals, and citizenship petitions
- Community orientation sessions regarding current migratory laws
The Legal Services Department at Centro Presente is open Tuesday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information or questions about the Legal Immigration Services please contact: Carlos Galvez, Senior Paralegal, at (617) 629-4731 x222.
To make an appointment for a legal consultation please call (617) 629-4731.